EVENT HAS ENDED
Algonomy, previously Manthan-RichRelevance presents the first of its kind virtual event dedicated exclusively to the QSR and hospitality industry to honor the spirit of resilience, agility, and leadership the industry has shown in the face of a global pandemic.
Who should attend?
Titles: CMO, CIO, CFO, COO, CSO, CTO, Head of planning/strategy, VPs/Directors, Sr. Managers
Departments: Marketing, Operations, IT, Analytics
of Quick Serve Restaurants, Fast Casuals, Franchisees, Cafe chains and other hospitality businesses
Why should you attend?
Hear from experts and thought leaders who are shaping the future of QSR industry on:
- What has changed and how QSRs have adopted technology to cope with the new normal?
- How Cloud and AI enable a personal experience for customers and operational excellence for business?
- What are the key investments every QSR business must make to build resilience?
The attendees will walk away with smart strategies and actionable tactics that are geography-specific with a global outlook.
17 March 2021 // Americas & Europe Summit
Redo Digital for the new normal
- QSR transformation into digital businesses
- Innovations & game-changers for QSRs
- Technology investments for business resilience
What Will CX Look Like in 2021 & Beyond for the QSR Industry?
- Shifts in customer sentiment & trends
- Driving differentiated CX on mobile
- Customer-centered digital investments
Steven M. Elinson
Digital: Making QSRs Robust & Resilient
- Tectonic shifts with AI & Cloud
- Rapid digitization, risks & mitigation
- Making real-time real with digital
Brands at ground zero: Accelerate customer reconnect with digital
- How AI fast tracks understanding of evolving customer tastes
- Digital-first strategies to acquire, grow and retain customers
- Personalization as a key differentiator
Recipes for Mobile App Personalization Success
- Mobile app as the storefront
- Personalization use cases
- QSR success stories
Insights: AWS session
Transform Quick Service Restaurants(QSRs) with analytics on AWS
- Current QSR trends and industry shifts
- Enhance customer experience and increase operational efficiency through better insights
- How AWS Lakehouse architecture can empower the transformation