Fashion merchandising has undergone an unparalleled revolution in the recent past. Retailers need to re-invent and be strategic if they want to survive. Hear from our thought leader Elie Hawa, General Manager Merchandising as he outlines actionable tips on:
- How retailers can effectively manage inventory to prevent overstock and understock scenarios with agile inventory management
- New age assortment planning methodologies that retailers should adopt
- How technology can help merchandisers tide through current times and take a data-driven approach
- How retailers can adapt to changes in consumer trends and align products to drive customer satisfaction with new brand launches
- How merchandisers can stay relevant in the post-Covid era
About Elie Hawa
Elie Hawa, General Manager Merchandising comes with 15 years of experience in Retail in the Middle East. Elie has managed a wide range of high-end, contemporary and value brands across all genders and departments with different buying & planning models. His core strengths lie in building long term relationships with partners, setting the right strategies for managing inventories, and in building a profitable business model.